Monday, July 16, 2007

The eight new things about me...

Ok since beth tagged me.. here i go;


1. i have a boyfriend whom I am very much taken with...
2. i have seven brothers and no sisters (except sara whom i've adopted)
3. i love to have my back scratched..(who doesnt?)
4. i love pink underwear
5. i want to study photographing someday
6. i want leo to be my photographer for my wedding(if i ever marry:)
7. i will go to paris someday
8. i love music very much


ok.. just for the record, i could go on and on... thanks for tagging me beth.. but i don't really know much peeps, so i tag danny(humor me?) sara (makedmostoflife), and anyone else who i know....

6 comments:

* Ice Queen * said...

hey judz, in answer 2 #3, well I don't

Leonardo Melendez said...

Hopefully by the time you get married, I'll have become a pro photographer. I prefer my head being scratched.

Everything has a reason why said...

@pricie; what u mean u don't for #2?? explain yourself!!
@leo: ok, good idea, is three years enough??

carrie said...

i love music too.
it transports us to another world, no?

i want to study photography too, but until then i take pictures with my easyshare like a madwoman. it's all experience, i guess.

Beth said...

I don't own a camera. Well, mom has this little thing (Leo, you remember it right?) but the battery life on that thing is unbelievablely low.

I like strange undies... My latest is pink teddy bears. I also prefer a back message but a scratch is nice too. Leo is going to be my photographer at my wedding too. He might not be aware of it but he is. I have it all planned out...

I want to go to Paris too. And London, and Addis, and Johannesburg, and Tehran, etc...

No problem Juds, it was fun.

Everything has a reason why said...

hahaah.. teddy bear panties beth? well then!
carrie- exactly about the music!