Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ME- the imperfect me.

Today after hearing mom rattle on and on that the rice didn't come out perfect, and that how come the washing wasn't perfectly done, I've come to a conclusion. I'M SO DAMN IMPERFECT!! I sat down today, and for more than a whole hour, I thought of my imperfections. I'm not a perfect daughter- I'm not a little lady- far from it, I prefer football than making perfectly round flour tortillas. I hate dresses, and many times prefer the company of male than the female species. I'm not a perfect sister- My 7 brothers get to my nerves a lot, I don't always help with the homeworks, I don't always get their food ready on time, and I'm definitely not a good role model. I'm not a perfect friend- Gosh, I have a really few friends, and sometimes, I'm bitchy, and selfish and jealous. I'm not a perfect student-ok, but not perfect, B+'s and such. Shucks, I'm not even a perfect liar or pretender- my colors just show up. Yap, I'm so not perfect. But who is? And this is me. This is who Judy is, the slightly overweight, loudmouthed girl. This is me, the girl who doesn't really give a damn if society doesn't like her or approve of her. This is me, the girl who does a million mistakes, the one who seems to be the ugly duckling of the clan. But hey.. I gots people who love me and accept me just the way I am.. and those few are enough. So, heres to all the peeps who like Judy just the imperfect way she is!I dedicate this one to you- My family, close friends and my sweety- thanks for loving me.And to those who don't.. learn to accept people the way they are, some things can change, but somethings are what define them...

8 comments:

Leonardo Melendez said...

Interesting. It's a pitty you can't be perfect like the rest of us. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself.

That apart, which is your favorite football club?

Everything has a reason why said...

Yeah too bad huh.. oh by the way u aren't perfect- check your left testicle-LOl. ok well i love ur manchester too. but its hard for me to keep up with them. I also admire very much so- Real Madrid. Big up Ronaldo!

Leonardo Melendez said...

You know about my left testicle? Which one?

Beth said...

Food for thought and insightful.

Thanks for keeping things in preceptive. Maybe you are perfect.... but everyone else is just messed up....

Everything has a reason why said...

@ Leo: WHAT? u have two left testicles then???LOl
@bethie: Maybe bethie, what about you, what do u think- are u perfect? or is the world messed up?

Beth said...

I think I am what I call "future prefect" that the tense in English. I say that because everyday I learn something about me and about the world that makes me a better person. Through asking the right questions and keeping a right attitude, we'll get there.

I use a rice cooker so my rice is perfect.

Everything has a reason why said...

Bethi- nice idea, i should try that since i cook for 10 people. lol, but yeah i see what u mean.

Beth said...

Just, I hated the rice cooker at first because I thought it was unnecessary it was. But the rice comes out prefect every time. I don't have to keep my eye on it or anything either. It is quick too!