Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sometimes even the net gets boring...

mien this sucks.. I'm bored honestly! School is out- Thank God, Sarah went home from last week- still no forgive her that yet- Hilbert went home too, mom and the kids are at school, dad at work, Junny working, abby God knows where, I've read my entire library trice, no football to play yet, and even the net is getting me bored. this is pathetic. i need to go recruit some new books. yeah its getting boring being home all day. and today i cut off my lovely hair. ha! see how idle i am. anyone- ideas of thing to do when even the net gets boring?

7 comments:

Beth said...

Kick it with a friend
go to the river
go to a pool
get a cookbook and learn how to bake
draw
write
read the encyclopedia
get a summer job
bathe the dogs
go to Melchor, even if your are broke
Go visit some friend/family that lives far away, even if you are broke... bus it
babysit for a friend so she get a chance to go out
learn to sew (I haven't been that bore ye, but Mom keeps telling me that one)
Read the newspaper
Think about the classes you will take next semester and try to read everything you can about those courses so you will be on top of things
Learn about photography
community service

Is that enough?
Needless to say, I am rarely bored.

Do not:
Eat when bore, watch tv or play video games... those things waste your life

Everything has a reason why said...

AHA.. ok: all my friends went home... the river downtown sucks... yeha i know how to bake... good idea the drawing beth, and i do wanna learn about photography... GOOD IDEA BETHIE !!!!
thanks.. u really are never bored are u?

Leonardo Melendez said...

* Surf the web all day long
* Waste your life on Messenger
* Adapt a new hobby
* Hide and seek at Cahal Pech (at night)
* And if you're still bored — go f@#k yourself!

Beth said...

Leo... can you keep a secret?

Sorry...Juds, I had to put that.

Classes are back in for me so I am busy again. I am also looking for a job. Any ideas?

Everything has a reason why said...

@leo- hide and seek at cahal pech at night? well then! and f@#king myself would be like ever so boring!

Leonardo Melendez said...

I agree. When we're bored, we play video games all day long — Fifa07 to be exact.

Beth said...

You still can't keep a secret.