Friday, November 30, 2007

For us...

Hey everyone
I took a break of my very busy busy schedule to write up a note.. everyone out there, we poor souls here at SHJC are on finals, exams begin next week, so do pray for us sinners back here....
Guys i wish you the best!
Now that the semester is almost over, i sit back and think about all the stuff i've gone through this semester... and it seems like a lifetime. I am kind of sad to think bout the semester almost over, this was one of the good old times. straight b pluses and A's on everything except algebra. I will especially miss my moral descion making class. i learnt so much from Father Kevin, He got me through soo much. next semester is going to be different, since i am in my final rounds, i will only be taking 3 courses, and 3 the followin semester. they are not offering carribean lit and world history next semester. All in all. a semster is over, and i feel new and exciting vibrations for the one to come...
if i don't get a chance to say it then:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE THIS CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:

* Ice Queen * said...

Of praying for the sinners back here, I was going to the end of semester mass to do just that, but changed my mind when I saw the lab opened. This time my work was more important than mass. But don't worry, I'll pray for maybe days when it is all over.

Beth said...

Straight b pluses and A's on everything except for Algebra. That won't be straight would it?

I wish you all the best! I am glad it is not me, although I can't wait for the chance to study more!

Everything has a reason why said...

ha!
@priscie: don't wait too long to pray for me.. yah know i need it! sheesh, gyal do your work
@beth: oh well, i like the illusion of 'straight a's"