Monday, April 28, 2008

Please Join me in a prayer:

This worked
for my regionals game, so It will work
don't laugh, just say the prayer!



Almighty one

I come today in humble prayer

asking you to give the players of Manchester United

your blessing.

May all their shots be sure

may their kicks be with intent

may every gesture be in advance

Lord, be with them as they are in their fields,

I pray that you give them strenght courage and discipline to win...

Lord I ask this along with all the millions of their fans
thank you...

Amen



MAY I HEAR AN AMEN ALL?

7 comments:

Beth said...

Lol, for Leo's sake, and apparently yours I will concur...
Amen

* Ice Queen * said...

AMEN, even though I don't know a thing about football, except shooting more goals than the other to win

Everything has a reason why said...

Thanks you two- and we won! yipee yup hurray

Leonardo Melendez said...

Yes! Scholsey! Follow, follow, follow, because United are going to Moscow. Am sure every Manc in the world would appreciate this one. A pity I caught it after the game.

Everything has a reason why said...

yeah... my brothers are die hard chelsea fans leo... so its a war scene at home...

Beth said...

So we should add a little prayer for your safety as well?

Anonymous said...

Well said.